www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, October 24, 2007

    Thank goodness it's edible.

    I learned why you don't leave a toddler and a preschooler together in the bathtub for any length of time together today. It's not about drowning, it about that half a bottle of conditions she lathers her brother in and the shampoo bottle that looses over 1/3 the same way... the water was thick with it, the bottles had been full. Thank goodness I don't pay full price due to the buying clubs I belong to! For the record, it wasn't organic, but it was edible - it was Burt's Bees Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo and Conditioner.

    Bottom line, they both smell great and all it cost me was about 4$ worth... and note to self, don't walk away for a second.

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    lol, i've been there girl, well at least dh has. I normally try to take inventory and get that stuff far far away before i step away, but everybody sometimes makes mistakes.

    3:35 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    Shoot, I didn't post about my coffee that had been left out in Jack's reach that hit the carpet - yesterday. And I yell at John for that sort of thing... now it's my turn to be chastised. *sigh*

    3:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home