www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, January 30, 2006

    Just another Monday

    Well, just barely. I have Dory's 22 month pictures and babysitting lined up for later today. I hope all goes well, as I am sure it will.

    I went to Target yestarday.. and they no longer carry Dory's diapers... and they are Pampers! I don't get it!?! Have they been discontinued? Why would such a great store up and all of the sudden discontinue such great diapers? I guess this means that I really should move on to potty training or the new diapers that I bought the other day. Little G diapers... they are flushable or compostable! So far, we have flushed several with no ill effects to our household sewer line. They have not clogged and seem to work really well. John wants to wait until the weather is warmer to try to compost them. http://www.gdiapers.com I would reccomend them if you have kids and care about 'sposies sitting in landfills for 500 years! They cost just a little more, but so far, I really think they are worth it.

    John is out of town again, and I wish he didn't have to travel so much. I really miss him when he is gone and I don't know how Dory understands it. She doesn't seem fased by it usually. I guess she doesn't know anything else. But it bumms me out.

    One of these days I will get to my scrapbooking projects... I need motivation! But now that I think about it, I did finish Dory's scarf the other day... and it is seriously cute. I should post a picture of it...

    And... I am finally getting an iPod! I am pretty excited about it... A white 4g nano. Probably refurbished, since they are just as good and save a little bit.

    Okay, yeah I really have nothing else to blog about. And, yes, I know I am not a great and entertaining writer. But thatnks for reading anyway!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home