www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, January 22, 2006

    Random Picture

    How about another random picture? This was in 2004 when Dory was still about a month old. Freshly scrubbed and shining asleep on mommy's chest. She is just now really starting to snuggle again at 22 months. I love it. And... yes... her one finger is off at a crazy angle. It was her 6th finger that was attached off the side of her hand by a skin tag. It was removed in Feb of 2005. It never bothered her being polydactyly. I kinda' miss them actually.

    Posted by Picasa

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home