www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, January 27, 2006

    A whole 28 years. And a decent picture!

    I figure that it is only right of me to update my profile photo now that someone has taken a recent picture of me. I am usually the one behind the camera, and therefore pictures of me have become rare. This was taken about 2 weeks ago when we were celebrating my birthday. The wavy lines on the right is the heat from the 28 candles. At least they were not one big fire just yet... but I know it won't be long.
     Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home