www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, January 30, 2006

    Oh well.



    We went to have Dory's picture made, and they are pretty good. Not outstanding, but good enough. However, when we went in we had the handmade cute as a button scarf I just spoke of inthe last post. When we came out, we didn't. I even retraced all of our steps and I don't have a clue where it went, but I know it is not with us. I am so saddened and angry about it. We have everything else, even the 4 loose socks!!! I don't get it. At least I know how to make a second one... I just don't want to have to do that. I want the one I already made. I went back to every store and asked mulitple people... nothing. It is totally ruined my day. I can't even be excited about the good pictures of Dory. >:(



    Well, maybe just a little... they were cute!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home