www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    Okay, so I know you are out there reading....

    So, family and friends, why won't you leave me a comment to tell me who you are and that you were here? That you are enjoying the updates on our adventures as Dory grows?
    In the entire front page right now there is one comment from someone I do NOT know... (very sweet BTW, I hope you are still reading!) and all of you wonderful family and friends keep telling me that you will post back something, but then won't do it. Am I that boring? Do I need to write about something else? Have you found it that hard to register? I posted directions at the lower right hand side! It's not hard!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home