www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, August 20, 2006

    Nesting

    I am quite sure (but could be wrong) that for John, nesting should be about dusting, vacuuming, getting rid of dog hair, and other cleaning type rituals.
    Too bad for him though, my nesting seems to take on project mode... Organizing, arranging, purging, aquiring and so on. I have to say though, that I am really happy with myself and the latest nesting accomplishments!
    The laundry closet is now retrofitted so that the top of the dryer is a changing station for cloth diapers. The nursery closet now has been organized to an inch of it's life... Two bins hold Dory's old clothes that I can't part with and one holds clothes for Jack that are sized 6 months to 12 months. The top shelf has an extra shelf so that there is less wasted space and boxes that hold mementos. The cubby cubes below hold cloth diapers and socks and hats and shoes and bed linens and so on..... I'm so proud. Now, if someone else will just take care of the dog hair...


    The Nursery Closet:

     
     
     



    The Laundry turned Changing Station Closet:

      Posted by Picasa

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home