www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, January 21, 2007

    My MacBook

    Has to go back, they gave me a lemon! Supposedly they had fixed the Random Shutdown Syndrom with this new run of MBs, but mine seems to not know this. Last night I couldn't keep it up 10 seconds it seemed. Today, not a single issue. Truely random. So, as soon as I get FedEx to pick it up I will be back on the desktop until the new one gets here. As soon as Apple gets this one back they will overnight me the new one. I will say that their customer service has been excellent through this!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home