www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, January 12, 2007

    So it's the end of another week...

    And John is sick, Dory is still whiney and Jack is a little bit congested. So far, for me, so good. I bet this weekend is a big nothing yet again. I mean, our Christmas Tree is still up for goodness sakes! Hopefully I will get it down tomorrow. But past that, well, Church is most likely out of the question since I don't want to be so nice as to share our germs. No thank you, I'm a bit stingy that way.... unlike some other people. >:-(

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home