www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, June 04, 2007

    She is on her way to Auntie's

    for her first overnight trip ever. As a mommy I m now thinking of all of the horrible awful things that can happen. However, within 25 minutes of them departing for Anderson I got a pix message with one zonked out little girl sleeping. They are on their way to the build a bear workshop... then off for swimming, the Greenville Zoo, ice cream with one of Tricia's students and tomorrow morning they are hoping to catch Curious George at the cinemas for the toddler showing! Whew! I don't know that they will get it all in...

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home