www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, July 21, 2007

    The last word is 'well'.

    This is all I know until at least 8am. I headed out to Books A Million tonight with a friend so she could get her book and just to celebrate and see the costumes (some were VERY good, btw) since PRB will not be opening until 8am. Jack cranked out at about 12:15 so we left Laurel in line with her ticket still waiting to redeem her book.
    As we walked out of the mall a teen was yelling, "And the last word is "Well"!!!!" over and over. So, other than I had a good time, that's all I know until after I get some sleep.

    Jack had a good time too.... I have a picture I will post when everything settles down.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home