www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, February 16, 2008

    Big Bad, oh Bother.

    Oh, my.

    When I taught myself to knit several years ago I started a lime green Big Bad Baby Blanket for Dory. I picked a color to match her room and a yarn I liked at the time.

    I hate it now.

    This blanket will never end.

    Granted, it's been hibernating for a long time, and I only work on it occasionally... but still. I am just now almost half way. I hate this blanket.

    John says I should just let it go and stop.

    I can't. I just can not quit on it when I have so very much time into it. But, if nothing else, I have learned that there is one very important lesson for me: short instant gratification projects for me only. Or something that can be at least pieced together and looks like I actually DID something if worked on for an hour or two. Seriously. I hate this blanket.

    Ack, back to knitting. Where's the Cool Scarf?

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    poor J, it will get there. . . eventually. have you found the rest of the yarn you need yet?

    12:17 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home