www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, February 08, 2008

    Teeth (oh, the title is misleading)

    Scratch that... the last post that said 4 teeth? Scratch that. Count them 6. Yes, 6. I'm in shock. 6 teeth all at once. With a side of gloopy cold. [Tune of Moon River] Green river.... sliding down the nose.... gloopy gloopy cold, for Jaaackkkk. Oh, green river, that green green river.... [end song] When will it end? I dunno. It's a doozy of one. And now the flu is out and rampant. Um, I think we will stick real close to home. As much of a beating as this cold gave us, we don't want that flu.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home