www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, February 29, 2008

    I'm not alone in this world.

    Put your coffee down, soda too. You don't want it near the keyboard when reading Mo's New Year post. It could do serious damage.

    I am so thankful I am not alone. How in the WORLD did the 50's stay at home mom ever do it? Or is she a completely different breed from the 50's housewife? So far today, I've had success, the kids room was cleaned by 9am. Don't expect it to look like that at 6pm when John gets home. Fat chance.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home