www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, March 16, 2008

    Mommy's Asheville Joy

    I was allowed to make a too short trip into Yarn Paradise... and I found... Koigu Mill Ends!!!!!!
    Oh, my. The absolute joy. The sheer beauty of those little baskets. The little baskets of joy. The amazement as they brought out another entire bag for me to root through.  
    I left with way too little.  I needed so much more.  *sigh*  I'll live.  
    It's a great excuse for another trip up.


    KPM


    KPPPM


    I also picked up some for Doreen, who has the Flu, and needed a 'Get well stash' in hopes that gives her incentive to get over the awful awful illness.

    iPhoto
    So - GET WELL!!!! You have yarn to fondle!

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    awwwww, thanks so much. I am itchng to find the perfect project and I can't wait to see what you make too.

    2:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home