www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008

    Of course....

    It would be right after a post such as below that Dory trips when running, in the house where she's not supposed to, and gives herself a nasty insta-bruise across the face. No, I did not (and do not) beat my children. No matter how much I might want to.

    Oi.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poor baby and mommy! It happens, and usually right before picture day or worse, lol! Give her a hug and kiss for me, and hug yourself from me! XOXO

    2:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home