www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008

    Mommy Days

    I'm having some rough ones. Seriously losing my composure.
    Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my children... but my near 4 year old is about to have my wrath unleashed upon her. Most days are fine, but yesterday was particularly bad... pushing little limits, but no big ones. I should have started the day out with a spanking, but I didn't. We did a ton of time outs and lectures and I raised my voice several times.... I should have just spanked once. Today is shaping up the same. My voice is about to go from yelling. I hate to yell. But seriously, she is just like me. Headstrong and takes nothing seriously, way to opinionated and strong willed. She knows just where the limits are too. I hate to spank. Really and seriously hate it, besides, it really does not work well with her. It causes just as many issues as it fixes... but I have been pushed to the edge and I am about to unleash some mommy wrath. But if she makes her brother scream one more time while giggling through it....

    K, rant over, I feel a bit better now. ;)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home