www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, March 07, 2008

    Such a mystery

    I got sick Wednesday.... but my only real symptom is swollen white tonsils. It came on quick. No fever, no headache, no real drop in energy, voice, appetite.... I am so very perplexed. My throat isn't even really sore. Just swollen and covered in white. Go figure.

    I'm trying to keep it at it's current level. Who wants to go to the Dr and catch the flu on top of this? No thanks. Not unless I **HAVE** too.

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Ted said...

    Based on this post, I'd test you for strep throat.

    9:39 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    I am a carrier, and have had it many times. I was, as a child, able to tell the Dr in advance of testing rather it was strep or not. This isn't carrying any of those normal symptoms, nor any of the tell tale red spots along with the white.

    9:44 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Doctors are our friends especially when we can give them descriptive information, I am agreeing with Ted, you may have strep, which if not treated can lead to severe health problems, my mom's co-worker's brother who is our age had strep his whole life, mostly a sore throat, but being one of nine children he never spoke up and his mother never knew. He is now on the waiting list for a kidney due to the strep that was never taken to the doctor, loving advice for you in that case, my dear.

    9:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home