www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, April 03, 2008

    Changing

    Yes, I changed some things around a few days ago. It's not your imagination. ;) Do you like? Or should I put it all back? Personally, I like. I almost wish I could use Blogger's new template thing, but I have this page so very customized now I would never get it all put back! I just can't bring myself to switch over. A bummer on some points, but I like being just me and not looking like everyone else's.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger KnitterMama said...

    I didn't see it before, but I really like it. Very soft and easy on the eyes. Are you an artist?

    8:05 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    Thanks! I like to consider myself an artist... but I don't know that I can really claim that. I'm in between. A full time real producing artist would say no, the non-artist would say yes.

    8:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home