www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, March 25, 2008

    Bailey's Hat

    It took me just a few days to knit the whole hat, but nearly a month to add the ears. Poor kiddo, cold head and Tia (that's me) can't be bothered with ears. I finally decided that the face just would be left off since it would be June before that happened. I don't want her to outgrow it that quick!
    Doreen came over after the Charlotte Purls meeting tonight and we had Z model it for us. Her little noggin is so tiny, I think the hat will be a perfect fit for Bailey. :)


    Now, if I could just catch up with Becky to get it to the little princess.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home