www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

    Moonstone and Peruvian Opal



    I'm not going to cut my hair again for awhile, and lost one of my old hair sticks then broke another after about 10 years. It is time for new ones. These have all sorts of brilliant flashes of color that just don't show up in the photos, much like standard opals.
    I had the wood piece hand turned out of curly maple by daystar on Etsy, and then decorated the tips my way. I am very pleased with the result and can't wait to use them on a regular basis! I might just need another set from her. She was wonderful working with me to get them just right since I contacted her about custom work. I'm excited!

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    Take it from someone who knows absolutely nothing about which he is speaking: They're pretty!

    12:56 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    Thank you sweetie.

    1:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home