www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    First socks!

    I am eating my words. I cast on for my first socks 2 days ago. So far so good!
    2 on 1 circ going toe up, against the written pattern... Froot Loop in the Knitty.com Spring '08 edition.

    Yarn: Fiesta Yarns Baby Boom in 12101 Abalone
    Needles: 1.5US 47" Knit Picks Nickel CIrcular

    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger doreen said...

    beautiful! I can't wait to see them done

    10:40 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So mama, since I can't knit, nor do I have the time, when you going to knit me a pair just like those????? PlEEEEASe!!! I can get you any measurements you need!

    12:14 AM  
    Blogger Virtuous said...

    Great 1st pair selection!!
    Mmmh I may need to print this pattern off! Haha!

    12:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home