www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, July 30, 2008

    Knock, Knock...

    Who's there?
    Bob.
    Knock, Knock!
    Who's there?
    Bob.
    Knock, Knock!
    Who's there?
    Ty! And we're going knock your house down!



    Michael is in bright yellow shorts and Ty was in a grey shirt and green pants. I don’t know any of the others.
    We arrived right as the cheering started and literally, we were there in the nick of time! Dory loved it even though she tripped getting out there and again when going back to the bus. FIL was supposed to go with or keep Jack at the house, but his car broke this morning so after having talked to Dory about it for two days, I loaded them both up and just did it. It would have been much better the two of us, but well… eh. Still worth it.
    Nope, I didn’t meet him. But, we were there to see the house come down - you know, in the name of homeschooling! ;)

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home