www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    Bug Ball

    On Friday night we went the the Bug Ball at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens with Grandma Patty. We had a wonderful time!

    Dory is always full of surprises... she did this:

    (It's a Walking Stick. She asked to hold it.)


    And then this:

    (That's a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach there folks. She 'petted' it.)

    But when we went to the conservatory...


    She would not do this:

    Go figure. My fearless little girl is afraid of sugar water on your finger.

    We also decorated wings for Jack, decorated a pot for a butterfly plant, and had a grate time trying on bug glasses. It was a great evening!

    Labels: , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home