www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, November 14, 2008

    Charting

    I'm tired. I'm confused. I'm overwhelmed. All of this by a simple little - ok, not so little - chart. I've been trying really hard to get this pattern out in time for the Malabrigo Junkies design contest on Ravelry, but, wow... it's kicking my keister. Wanna' see a pic? Here you go:

    ETA: The chart is written, it was more the translating from chart to written directions... and it has been decided that can wait awhile. :) Thank you for all the kind comments and notes!

    From Flock Photos

    Labels: ,

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just breathe. You don't have to do anything other than the chart right now. If later, you decide to tackle the written directions than you can.

    What you have is good enough. It really is.

    4:37 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    Thanks Amy. :) I think I am going to do just that.

    7:40 PM  
    Blogger mama dialogues said...

    I'm sorry it's kicking you in the booty but it is b.e.a.u.tiful!!! I love that pattern! And the malabrigo is gorgeous!!

    1:57 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    BTW- UPDATE! It's DONE!!! WOOHOO! Look for her soon on Ravelry available for download. :)

    5:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home