www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, November 02, 2008

    ACC anual show

    The American Craft Council has an annual show here in Charlotte, and I got to attend yesterday. In keeping with tradition, I brought home a new mug for the year.
    Eye see Tea!
    I'm already using it to death and love it. I have to knit a cozy for it since it lacks a handle so my hands don't get burned by the pipping hot tea and coffee.

    I hope to get links up to my show faves soon. :)

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OOOOOhhhh, pretty!

    9:38 PM  
    Blogger JennyD said...

    Wow very nice is that soda or salt fired?

    5:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home