www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, October 23, 2008

    All Fun and Games... until...


    After everyone else left the party, we still had fun. Pile 'o kids style. Until Dory decided she had enough, of course. Such a big fuss for a little bump. More bruised ego than anything. Jack and LJ (Monkey) were having a blast though!

    Happy Birthday to Bailey, as well. It's why we were over there playing, not that we need any excuse.

    Pinchable? Absolutely. Kissable too.
    As you can see, she just loved wearing her new hat(insert Ravelry link, of course). LOL

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Adorable pics and I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!!

    9:51 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home