www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    Riding the train!


    Just our luck, we missed the train as we walked up! No big deal, or so I thought at the time. The next one broke down a ways down the track... and we waited over 40 minutes for the next one. Dory was so patient. I think it was just general train excitement. I was much less patient. We bought the ticket at 2:29, and that was after crossing the tracks and traffic after the last train left station. It was about 3:15 when we finally boarded. So much for every 12 minutes on Saturday.

    Other than that, our trip to Downtown yesterday was fine. We went back to the SOKHOP convention after it being quite the fiasco the previous day. It was good, nothing to really report there.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home