www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    All Quiet on the Eastern Front...

    I've been working like crazy the last week getting 2 patterns written up for release on Ravelry as a part of the Malabrigo Junkies board October design contest. Both have been, or are in the process of being, test knitted and are really close to being ready. So, I'm sorry for the silence, but nearly every minute has been consumed with the process that is so new to me. I've really been enjoying it though.

    Watch out for the Jack Attack hat and the Chimera 'thingie'. Necklet? Cowl? Dickey? Scarflet? OH, who knows... false sweater 'thingie'.

    Also: Becky, welcome to the knitting world. Get thee self onto Ravelry posthaste.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home