www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    AAACCCKKKK!!!!

    I am SO BEHIND!

    Halloween costumes to make... Dory wants to be a Monarch Butterfly and Jack is going to be BamBam Rubbles.
    Food to pick up... UNFI was delivered Saturday when I was at SAFF, and it's still taking up room at Lisa's house.
    One last second design to enter and write up... Chiodna, a cabled cowl demanded last second attention.
    Jack's 2nd birthday is tomorrow... *nothing* is done. Nothing.
    Bills to pay... Um, yeah.
    Blog entries to catch up on... EEK! I'll never remember it all. At least I have pics of some of it to remember what all happened this month. And the Tweets might help fill in a few gaps.

    Okay, a to do list makes me feel a *little* better. (But not much)

    The weather has turned cold for the moment, and I didn't prepare in time so the kids are not ready for it. Nothing from last year fits now, of course.

    Can I go back to bed?

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home