www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Stitches South... the Loot


    365.123 Loot (OMG LOOT!), originally uploaded by zzwhitejd.

    Yes. I have a Small Bob.
    Antonio gave him to me to piece together myself from the 'how to put Bob together' photos. He's still missing the gray around the nose and paw pads.

    Anyway, on with the material loot:
    2 ShiBui Sock
    5 Malabrigo Worsted
    4 Madelinetosh Worsted
    3 Louet Merlin
    3 BSA Melange
    1 Miss Bab's Yummy
    1 Habu Stainless Wool (XS-46)
    1 Buffalo Gold BuffBoo Sport (gift)
    7 Fibre Co Terra
    1 Planet Earth Fibers silk w/ beads
    1 Cherry Tree Hill sampler (free)
    1 Sanguine Gryphon Bugga!
    1 Malabrigo unnamed yarn (gift)
    1 Malabrigo made crochet Ewe (gift)
    1 Homestead Heirlooms leather purse handles
    2 Lantern Moon 7" DPN
    1 Lantern Moon Destiny 16"
    1 Susanne's Ebony crochet hook
    1 Addi's sampler circ (free)
    1 Miss Bab's gift wallet (free w/ purchase)
    1 Sassafrass knitting needle bracelet
    Various buttons

    And this concludes the material haul from the weekend. (A very small handful of things purchased next day and not picture here.)
    I must say, I didn't have this much money to blow on my own. I had a gift certificate from winning the Super Bowl pool in the knitting group and a gift certificate form my IL's for Christmas that Webs left me use in person as well as some savings from selling my knitting patterns.
    Needless to say at this point, I would think, I had a crazy and wonderful weekend away from the kids. I was ready to get home and certainly missed them... but the break was wonderful and filled with all sorts of fibery goodness & good friends, new and old.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home