www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    365.85 Dorothy


    365.85 Dorothy, originally uploaded by zzwhitejd.

    She'll be 5 in 6 days... and she will be happy to tell you that. She's really growing up. meep

    She wanted to pose for me today. Mostly I took lots of silly faces, but only one really sweet one.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    My girl is absolutely the most beautiful creature since Mommy...

    I am a lucky, lucky man.

    11:13 PM  
    Blogger Becky said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT!!! BA LOVES YOU!!!!

    5:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Indeed, she is a lovely little girl. :)

    11:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home