www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Saturday, February 21, 2009

    Freaky smart for 2.

    I was in the kitchen trying to get dinner to the table when a moody and unhappily restrained (aka snuggled) Jack sat in his Daddy's arms.

    John said to Jack: Jack can I get a hug?
    Jack: No.

    John: Jack can I get a kiss?
    Jack: No.

    John: Jack do you want a tickle?
    Jack: Nooooo... (with big upset eyes)

    John: Jack can I get you to say 'no'?
    Not even looking at Daddy as if he's catching on he says "Uh-uhhh."

    *Dory and Daddy crack up at this point.*

    John: Jack can I get a kiss?
    Jack: No.

    Seriously. It's true. It happened. Good grief.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home