www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, February 16, 2009

    365.54 Forced family time.


    365.54 Forced family time., originally uploaded by zzwhitejd.

    Stuck waiting for tow truck, 2.5 mi from the mechanic's. That's Jack bouncing around on my lap. Dory is behind me in her car seat still yelling about how she wants to be first to spot the tow truck.
    We were already on the way to the mechanic's for a few minor issues on John's truck. We all pulled off to get gas and the hose for the radiator blew on said truck, smoke rolling out from under the hood - therefore needing the tow for the last fraction of the drive.
    Can't make it up. You just can't.

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I'm not angry. I'm just drawn that way.

    10:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home