www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    The Interrogation


    The Interrogation, originally uploaded by zzwhitejd.

    She spilled before the camera was on - then was completely mum.
    This was filmed right before she and Daddy went on their errands for the event.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Chrispy said...

    LOL that is too funny. I don't know many kids that could play it that straight, except for the smile frown finger forceage.

    12:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man she is tough and sweet at the same time!

    12:05 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home