www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, January 02, 2009

    As I expected:

    The rash from a few day's ago adventure has indeed been followed by a bought of the sniffles. She was fairly congested this morning, but was almost completely clear and normal tonight. I am interested to see how she is in the morning.
    As such, our day's worth of errands was aborted and we sat at home all day recuperating. I cleaned off the bar some, knit a little bit during the day (freak occurrence no matter what John thinks...), and snuggled within an inch of my life. There were lots of books, I think the favorite of the day was The Library by Sarah Stewart. It's a very cute rhyme about another bibliophile. I swear, our house might just someday look a bit like hers did.

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home