www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, December 17, 2008

    Kitting for Kiddos!





    Ha! In a grand return to blogging, I thought you might like to see some recent pics of Jack and his brand new sweater that has sat in the sidebar for what feels like forever. He was not thrilled with my photo session since he had just woken up from the nap he took on the way home from Church on Sunday. I am so stinking proud of this thing. I think it looks great. One of my favorite things about it is the buttons. They are of the 3 billy goats Gruff, Puss in Boots and Rumpelstiltskin! Completely cute little boy troll fairy tale buttons. I got them at Purls in Asheville.
    There were a ZILLION ends to weave in. It will be a long time before I do anything striped again. That was murder. What possessed me to think a striped sweater would be a good FIRST sweater? GAH!

    --
    Bob sweater, by by Kim Hargreaves for Rowan
    The Fibre Co. Savannah DK, doubled, in Lime, Bleu Marine, Linen, Marigold and Rum Raisin (a linen, cotton, wool and soy blend)
    US8 needle
    --

    This just proves there are pictures to be had, even if I have been bad about putting them up! More to come, I promise. Think fall leaves.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home