www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, December 16, 2008

    Chimera Won! (and finally debuts)

    The Chimera pattern was selected by my fellow Malabrigo Junkies on Ravelry as one of several winners for the Designing Junkies 08 contest.
    What does this mean for you? IT'S NOW FREE!!! See? We all win. :D
    Click through the title link for the Ravelry Download of the PDF -or- click the PDF image below. (There are benefits to using Ravelry directly, of course.)
    It is fully charted, with chart overview and 3 pages of ready to print zoomed charts. 6 pages and full color.
    102_2961.JPG download
    102_2956.JPG

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home