www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, November 18, 2008

    Patience, I have none.

    So, I have entered myself into this contest for my patterns... and now... I wait. I wait right along with everyone else who entered. We are **ALL** on pins and needles, jumping at every new forum post over on Ravelry. Oh, the wait is killing me. The sheer anticipation of glee or bummer, either way. Oh, how I hate surprises.
    LOL, this might be a good cue to me not to submit my patterns to magazines (like Interweave Knits)and webzines (like Knitty, Popknits or Twist Collective)... the thought had crossed my mind but I might be much more of a self publishing person. The torture is a bit much.

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    by a unique coincidence, I know a good publishing company...

    4:10 PM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    LOL - but by self publishing I meant on the blog and Ravelry... I don;t think I could fill a knitting book myself dear. ;)

    10:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home