www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, December 15, 2008

    Christmas Knitting

    Wow, I ever understood why knitters started their Christmas Knitting (yes, uppercase 'K') months in advance. Mainly because I had never thought about it in any real sense. I didn't really intend to knit for people this year, but then, well, money was tight and I figured handcrafted goods would be well, good!
    So far, it's coming along nicely, but I have no real drive to get it all completely finished right now, which is NOT GOOD. Especially with only a few days remaining. I know I am over half way here though. So, I truck on. Of course, there will be pics here after the gifts are given, but if you are on Ravelry, feel free to click through the links as I am adding pics as I go behind the pretty wrapping.
    <3 Jen

    Labels: , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home