www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, December 25, 2008

    I caught Santa!! (kinda)



    The kids are never going to believe me...
    We were watching Santa's progress all day long. After they went to bed, I had work to do wrapping their gifts. (nothing was wrapped) John, Grand and I were quite busy until Grand was about to leave and Daddy had already gone to bed. (he's under the weather) I double checked on Santa's progress and sure enough.... HE was HERE! Well, in Charlotte anyway. I had to check on Jack after Grand had left, and Santa apparently didn't want to see me either since he dropped by while I was upstairs.
    So, I caught him on the satellite, but not in person. Drat. I'll just have to try again next year.

    ;)

    Labels: , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home