www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    Yes, I know...

    It's gone bizerk. I'm working on it. Anyone know how to get this in particular to stop? I'd, of course, like all the bars across the top like normal.
    Yes, the side bars are at the bottom... and I mean plural, I made a 3 column layout since the 1 side bar was beyond unmanageable. I also moved a ton around, added a 365 Flickr feed and put a scroll bar on the unruly archive list.

    I guess this is what happens at 2-3am when there are no kids in my lap and I'm juiced on way too much caffeine. Remind me not to do that again.

    UPDATE: ok, so bars are up and blog is down. E gads.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home