www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    365.Starting

    I've known several people this past year who have participated in a project called 365. It's basic premise is that you take one photo everyday for an entire year. I decided to start my own on Christmas Day this year. I was going to wait until the new year, but well... why? It's almost TOO tidy that way. My life isn't exactly tidy, so I don't expect this to be either. Feel free to follow along over on Flickr, or not. ;) Either way... I plan on uploading one time a week, maybe more often if I feel up to it. Some will be from my camera, others from my phone, still others... who knows, maybe my Mac's iSight. Anyway, off I go, on yet another new adventure.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home