www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    365.22 New Shoes!


    365.22 New Shoes!
    Originally uploaded by zzwhitejd

    We had a pair of Mary Janes custom made for Dory, and they were dropped off today. Can you say love? She is barely taking them off! I'm thrilled they don't have big pink hearts or purple flowers cut out in garish ways. Grizzly bear hide! I wonder how much a new hobby would cost me...

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ok mom, so where can I get some similar shoes?!?!

    12:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home