www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Thursday, January 29, 2009

    Living a Sitcom Life

    I go to change Jack's dipe this afternoon and found out too late there was poo... and then once the diaper is all removed and I am contemplating how to get him to sit there while I go get a washcloth, I hear the dog - thought it was the bi-monthly veggie delivery and I forgot to set the box back out for pick up...
    I go to set the box out telling Jack to "HOLD STILL DON'T MOVE..." and manage to knock over a small bulb flower pot which shatters, dirt, dead bulb and all on the floor a few feet from him in the process...
    What do you clean first? A gooey bottom or dirt and ceramic shards?
    I went for goo.
    Then, of course Dory wants to 'help'.
    There was no veggie delivery today, that's next week.
    -Oi.

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home