www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    Kinda' a Surprise

    :) I love my husby. He's so good to me!
    Last night was the (overdue) 30(1)st 'surprise' party. I say 'surprise' because I had to bring the ice and keys so he could get into his office and cake knife... lol. Also, Dory knew... and well, she's a great secret keeper, I tell you! All week long it was, "There is NO PARTY, Mom."
    However, the scope was a surprise, who was a surprise, etc... and may I say, it was wonderful...
    I had the BEST cake I have had since my wedding cake. Period. To boot, it was GLUTEN FREE. AMAZING. I made myself absolutely sick on the sugar. And then had more when we got home.

    Anyway, I'm rambling - and a picture is worth a thousand words.

    365.32 Par-TAY! 30(1)yrs

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That looks like a BIG piece of cake...must be the angle of the camera! Did you have a bellyache afterwards?!

    12:07 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home