www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    Language explosion

    It's safe to say that Jack is fully lingual now. It started about a month ago when something seemed to click overnight, and has steadily grown since then. Last weekend while I had a cold (thought it was allergies) I took him in the car with me for a short trip tinking it would knock him out for a nap.... no.... he talked the - whole - time. Non-stop. About everything. Including the dirt on the side of the road. And when I was allowed to go through the traffic light because it had just turned green.
    Yeah, he's lingual finally. And it happened all at once.

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Marissa said...

    I just added you to my Twitter (I'm UnseelieSuccubus on Rav).

    My friends 16 month old just hit the "oh my god WORDS" stage too. He used to make a sound like a rumbling kitten when he'd see me, now every time I go over he goes "Hi Sa!"

    9:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home