www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, March 08, 2009

    365.74 Spring Fever


    365.74 Spring Fever, originally uploaded by zzwhitejd.

    Went to the playground again today and had a great time - we nearly had it to ourselves! We hadn't visited this one before, but it's nice and always empty when we drive by. No idea why.
    After nearly an hour I think I had sufficiently exhausted them both. They were sludge-ing back to the slide rather than zipping my me.
    This photo was shot under the play platform with my crapy cell phone camera... proving how awesome editing can be.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home