www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, May 03, 2009

    Art

    Ta-Da!
    Jack has been obsessed with creating new art galleries on the fridge every day for the last few weeks. At times it is really cute, at other times, quite annoying. He'll get so upset over the magnets and their lack of ability to hold the papers he wants. It's cute really.
    He has loved Dory's Ikea paper roll and will provide paper for himself before you can get over there to rip it off for him if you are not watching. He'll take one crayon and swipe it around a few times, run to the fridge, fix it up and yell at the top of his little lungs "TAAA DAAAAAAAA!!!!" Which is what he is saying above. :)

    Dory and Grand have had some serious art days lately and she has blossomed in the pictures she makes.
    Kid ArtKid ArtDory's Drawing

    She decided a few days back that one of her drawings needed to be up on the wall. She asked me for a fork to do that with. **eek!!** I suggested that we NOT use a fork and surrendered my blue painter's tape for the job. She and Jack took forever arranging and rearranging the pictures to their liking.
    365.112 New Art

    This was also about the time John came home from work to find a long curl of paper dangling from the ceiling fan and inquired about it... apparently he doesn't recognize Spanish Moss when he sees it.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love their artwork! Its normal for artists to get upset, lol. I can't get over how big they are both getting. Awww!

    8:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home