www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, August 16, 2009

    First in forever haircut, front & back

    It's been AGES since Dory had her hair cut. Oh, several years really? Last time we shaved her head for the 2nd time in order to squelch her Trichotillomania. It worked. Her hair was down to her waist and getting to have split ends... it needed a trim and she was ready for it. I think it turned out great, and she is thrilled. Yeah!

    (Sorry for no posts in so long.)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She is a lovely girl Mommy! Her hair cut is perfect and classy!

    12:03 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home